- Digital product concept to implementation creation
- As part of a high-performing digital team, lead exciting initiatives to enhance customer experience through digital touchpoints
- Champion data-driven decisions to support customer outcomes and work across a broad range of stakeholder groups
- 3 years+ experience working in a similar role and Tertiary Qualification in Marketing, Business or IT
- Experience working with product teams in an Agile and waterfall development environment
- Sound knowledge of current online technologies, best practice design principles and development approaches
- Proven experience in creating and developing customer journey maps.
- Experience working with Creative Agencies and partners.
- Experience in aspects of online (web & mobile) applications/systems and experience working with developers and technology teams
- Experience in leveraging data, including usability research and market analysis, to deeply understand products, define product requirements and set metrics that measure success.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to deal directly with and present to senior management and board members if required.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David Sparks on 03 9929 9500. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com