This large ASX sits within a dynamic and growing industry. Based in the inner CBD this organisation is looking for an experienced, motivated and passionate commercial analyst/ management accountant to join their team. Partnering with the business this role will see you work closely with both internal and external stakeholders and directly contribute to the performance of the business operations.
About the Role
Working within a close knit team, on a daily basis your role will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the budgets and forecasts for multiple business units that span domestically and internationally; and
- Performing analysis on financial data to provide business insights into operation and performance
The successful individual will be a self-motivated CA/CPA qualified accountant with 3 to 5 years’ experience in a management accountant/ business partnering role. As someone who possesses highly developed commercial acumen and want to make the move to a more strategic role.
You will have a proven skills in developing business strategies and working in an operationally focused team. As an outstanding communicator, you will be seeking an opportunity to utilise your finance skills to influence strategic business decisions. Experience within the travel or airline industry will be highly regarded.
- Work in a team that directly contributes to business performance - operationally focused
- Competitive salary - up to $75K including super
- Convenient inner city location - train line 2 mins walk
- Organisational culture second to none