Key attributes required of the Senior Security Engineer role include:
- Provide 3rd tier operational support, installation and configuration services required to maintain the security aspects of the client supported applications and services, ensuring that the information resources, data and network are secure and comply with relative standards and policies such as IS18 and ISO 27000.
- Analyse, investigate, contain, eradicate, recover, document, and report on security events and incidents and identify and implement strategies to address such events and incidents in alignment with standards and procedures.
- Provide leadership and technical support for a range of Cyber Security infrastructure and services.
- Contribute to training in information security standards and procedures to security team members.
To be successful in this role the candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated experience in the 3rd tier support, maintenance and problem resolution of security infrastructure and service such as:
- Enterprise Firewalls & IDS/IPS
- Application Delivery Controllers (Application Firewalls, Reverse Proxies, Load Balancers)
- Email & Web Content Filtering
- Multifactor Authentication & RADIUS
- Identity & Access Management / Federated Services / Active Directory
- Networking & VPN solutions
- DNS, NTP, FTP & Logging, Auditing & Monitoring
- Endpoint Security
- Microsoft Windows 2012, VMWare
- Application Whitelisitng
- Knowledge and experience in supporting and securing cloud based solutions and services, this includes:
- Configuring and securing cloud based Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions/services within AWS & Microsoft Azure
- Configuration and support of Microsoft Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings such as Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- Assessing and working with Cloud SaaS providers to appropriate secure and integrate services with on-premise services
- Knowledge and experience in the application of relevant security standards and controls Eg. ASD Information Security Manual, ISO 27001, NIST.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91306. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com