Our client is an Australian owned, international market leader In the design and manufacturing of high performance automotive products. As an international leader, they supply high profile race teams in Formula 1, NASCAR, V8 Supercars, WRC, DTM and LMP among many others.
They offer excellent working conditions in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment. Breakfast, morning tea and lunch are provided by a team of chefs for all employees. With a strong belief in fostering the personal and professional development of their staff why look elsewhere to grow your career. As a member of a collaborative team with strong mentors you will gain invaluable experience with state of the art technology.
About the Role
As a CNC Programmer you will work within a state-of-the-art machine shop on latest model equipment producing the highest quality products for some of the biggest names within the automotive industry.
This role requires skilled programmers with milling experience in a high-speed machining environment. Candidates must be skilled in working with aluminium billet machining of complex components used for aerospace or motorsports applications. A minimum of 3 years programming experience and expertise using CAM software such as Mastercam 2017 is required.
- Mastercam or a similar software experience
- CNC/Machine Trade experience in CNC programming.
- Ability to work from detailed drawings to high quality standards
- Ability to troubleshoot problematic scenarios associated with programming projects
- Self-driven and confident decision maker, with a “can do” attitude
- Strong commitment to quality and ability to support the company’s Quality System.
- Work for an iconic, ASX listed business
- Work with innovative and state of the art technology
- Fun, challenging and rewarding environment
- Meals supplied
- Competitive remuneration package on offer plus opportunity for overtime
- Great career progression