|Job Title:||Reporting Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Sam Beeny|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2018 16:49|
About the Role
• Development of PowerBI reports
• Maintain and support published PowerBI reports ensuring a consistent user experience
• Assist in the gathering of requirements and design of reports to meet program stakeholder needs.
• Ensure accurate and timely dashboard reports are available to stakeholders based on their needs.
• Automate the capture of data from sources such as Project Online, SharePoint, ALM, JIRA and other project tools.
• Automate the presentation of program and project views into Power BI and Excel reports as determined by stakeholder needs.
• SharePoint site administration
• Provide SharePoint configuration including augmenting the permissions model and metadata structures as required
• Troubleshooting SharePoint problems and escalating if required
• Assist in the development of SharePoint solution development based on user requirements
• Document tooling processes and provide brownbag-type learning sessions for users
• On boarding new users into SharePoint, PowerBI, Project Online and MS Teams
- The ability to obtain a baseline security clearance
- Minimum one year SharePoint administration
- Minimum three years SharePoint user experience
- Minimum one year PowerBI Report Development experience
- Strong reporting background for executive business stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management, presentation and communication skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Beeny on 03 9929 9552, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91308. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's