Senior Communications Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Communications Officer|
|Salary:||$50 - $55 per hour, Benefits: Government Rate|
|Contact Name:||Sadia Nazmun|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2018 15:26|
Davidson is currently recruiting for the Queensland State Government. The business works closely with all departments, and government owned corporations to inform better infrastructure decision making.
About the Role
A temporary opportunity has become available for an experienced Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Manager. This position is based in Brisbane CBD.
The Communications and Stakeholder Management Team is responsible for the delivery and ongoing development of quality communication services across the business units in the disciplines of stakeholder engagement, government relations, executive correspondence, internal communications and media (including social media).
The team provides strategic communication and engagement advice and support across high priority projects, incidents and sensitive issues for a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Provide support and strategic advice relating to project delivery to the teams
• Experience in an infrastructure delivery environment with communication skills in developing project related materials to enhance and maintain internal and external relationships
• Manage external and internal stakeholder relationships and expectations
• Research, write and contribute to executive correspondence and other communication material for our customers, the Minister’s office, senior leadership and key stakeholders
• Risk assessment management in project delivery environments. Use judgment to identify and manage issues and escalate as required
• Develop and maintain relationships with all levels of government to achieve better outcomes for our customers
• Immediate start
• CBD location
• Temporary contract position
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sadia Nazmun on 07 3023 1045, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91301. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's