We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect who has ideally worked in a FMCG manufacturing environment with strong experience in SAP. You will be working with a range of highly skilled consultants and team members who are keen to share and collaborate and you will be contributing by providing guidance and direction on all matters affecting the architecture and integration with a range of systems and applications.
You will develop creative and robust strategies to support business requirements and ensure business requirements are adequately captured and understood to enable the appropriate implementation of system and processes.
Your qualifications and experience will be able to show:
- Experience in FMCG manufacturing environment with exposure across Quality and Maintenance functions is preferred but not essential
- Experience/ knowledge of PLC's, MES and middleware, preferred but not essential
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Experience with user experience modelling, information design, and concept generation
- High level experience in solution architecture or enterprise architecture
- Experience with Architecture tools and frameworks
- Proven track record of successfully providing architectural leadership and influencing skills within a FMCG manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to consult and recommend technical solutions, both within IT areas and within the business with an ability to understand business viewpoints and priorities.
- Business case development experience, including formulation of options and proposals
- Must demonstrate an ability to develop viable business solutions and work as part of a team
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89855. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com