This Developer Builder is looking for experienced Project Coordinators to join a number of their muti residential and commercial projects. If you are looking for a Long term career with the opportunity to grow and develop, this is the opportunity for you.
About the Project
176 units in Schofields
About the Role
You will be working alongside highly talented project teams to help coordinate the day to day on-site running of the project.
- Implement and monitor use of ITP’s on construction software (Procore)
- Lead defects management process, identify and monitor close out of site defects
- Coordinate compliance of construction works (drawings, specifications, reports, DA conditions etc..)
- Assist in procurement process
- Issue subcontract tender packages, prepare tender evaluations and issue contract documents
- Assist in general contract admin duties when required
- Participate in safety walks
- Consult with workers on safety issues
- Issue non-compliance's, where appropriate
- Assist with site inductions
- Complete builder job safety analysis
- Monitor general subcontractor compliance
- Assist SM/PM with site co-ordination
- Assist with input to program where required
- General site admin (filing, scanning etc..)
- Checking / receiving deliveries
- Assist with site coordination / supervision
- Maintain quantity controls on site
The background is pretty flexible:
- You will have a tertiary Civil engineering or Construction Qualification OR a Trade Based Qualification
- 3 years experience with a Tier 2/3 Builder developer or head contractor in and around Sydney.
- Proactive, Pragmatic and tech savvy
- Comfortable with QSE, admin, defects and assisting with procurement as and when required
- Comfortable running your own packages with good self management skills
Three years on this particular project, Guaranteed Projects for the next 5 years, Development, training and progression opportunities as well as a real family culture.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1804-88528. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com