Our Client is a well known fit-out contractor with over 30 years experience in the NSW Market. Well known for there commercial fit out projects across Education, Retail, Hospitality and Office/Workplaces. With low staff turnover and a great team culture this is an opportunity to grow and develop in a Long term career.
About the Role
Reporting into the Construction Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the project teams successful completion of the projects on time and within budget across Sydney City.
- You will look after all team members (PC's, CA's, Tradies, Site Foreman, Site Managers) to ensure the project runs smoothly.
- 5 + years experience as a Construction Project manager in Australia
- Solid Work History and references
- Must have experience in commercial fit-out projects
- Excellent trade knowledge and an understanding of construction
- Knowledge of WHS standards and procedures, BCA and Australian Standards
- Enjoy the process of problem solving and challenges
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate clearly and take on board instructions
- Ability to work with a team
- General Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Adobe PDF Skills
Attractive Salary - Work Life Balance - Immediate Starts
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90436. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com