|Posted||11 days ago|
After 45 Years of success in NSW, this family owned builder developer have big ambitions to take their market share to the next level. With an incredible track record in commercial new build projects in the private sector, 2019 is looking to be a huge year of growth for them with a real focus on public sector projects sub $20Million.
About the Role
The Estimator will be is involved in the costing, planning and forecasting (cost planning) of both public and private projects to ensure efficient, timely and lean project delivery. Skills are required such as tendering, budget preparation, subcontractor selection, tender documentation interpretation, scope identification, contracts interpretation, high detailed costing, market costing, bid management, cost planning, in-depth knowledge and understanding of drawings and reports, etc. Working with programs asserted with the project manager, the Estimator must have an in depth understanding of his/her requirements. Knowledge of quantity surveying, construction methodology and the like are required to further the quality of this role.
- Experience/Degree qualified (preferred)
- 5 Years minimum experience as a senior estimator or similar position
- Previous Tender and bid coordination experience and success for the NSW Government (Or any other Government scheme/works in Australia)
- Previous Tender and bid coordination experience and success for residential works (medium and high rise/multi-density/unit/story projects)
- Success in tendering the following building classes;Commercial/Office/Retail, Industrial, Residential (New and Refurbishments)
Join the senior leadership team and make the role yours. You will have real autonomy with the opportunity to develop a market approach plan, implement systems and processes and grow a team. In addition, the salary offering is extremely attractive with a 25% bonus opportunity.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90601. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com