The Queensland Government has five organisational values to support their workforce. The values are: placing customer’s first, putting ideas into action, unleashing potential, being courageous and empowering people. A Queensland Government Department is currently undertaking several key projects and requiring an experienced data entry officer to join its team on a temporary basis..
About the Role
You will be required to:
• Undertake the timely and successful completion of records management projects including the corporate annual disposal process.
• Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of records management procedures and practices which provide for best practice recordkeeping.
• Contribute to the development, implementation and delivery of recordkeeping and TRIM training.
• Undertake operational records management tasks.
• Assist with the effective flow of correspondence, mail services, and associated administrative functions when required.
• Ensure compliance with Departmental policies, practices and procedures relating to Workplace Health & Safety.
• Fulfill all recordkeeping responsibilities in accordance with relevant Information Standards and associated guidelines.
• Undertake other duties as required
To be successful in this role you will:
• Possess high level record management skills
• Customer service skills
• Previous experience within a high volume data entry position
• Attention to detail
• Strong and effective communication skills
- AO2 Level Government role
- Cannon Hill and CBD location
- Immediate start
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sadia Nazmun on 07 3023 1045, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91281. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com