Working in fast paced complex environment
- Working with the UX team to take a prototype and develop the prototype into a customer facing web application.
- Develop while adhering to the Client's brand guideline, coding and accessibilities standards.
- Using the Client's AWS instance, develop the solution in line with the business requirements and solution architecture
- Testing of the solution, including functional, performance and security testing.
- Work collaboratively with the Team on development, as well as making sure features for upcoming sprint are development – ready.
- Participating in Team’s sprint ceremonies, contributing to planning / reviews / retrospectives.
- Broad Full stack development experience.
- Strong front end skills
- Able to build and consume RESTFUL API's using node.js
- Experience working in an AWS environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Samuel Poddar on 02 8093 0611, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91292. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com