As the Solution Architect you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide advice, direction and recommendations on all aspects of solution architecture to ensure alignment with organisational and eHealth strategies.
- Assist in the development of a robust, reusable and extensible solution foundation that supports both the initial and long-term requirements of the Project and Program.
- In collaboration with the key technical resources, assist in the development of architectural requirements for the Imaging Informatics solutions.
- Develop technical design documents including Solution Architecture Designs, Component Design Specifications, Interface Specifications and Test plans/scripts/reports
- Develop technical design artefacts such as sequence diagrams, data layouts, component topologies and roadmaps
- Develop of engagement documents and work packages for solution design, development and deployment
- Contribute to the development of functional and non-functional requirements and evaluation criteria to support the procurement of products and services
- Establish effective working relationships with the project, clinical, business, consumer and technical personnel.
- Clarify business requirements and identify solution opportunities leveraging existing infrastructure and capabilities
- Contribute to the development of service level agreements and key performance indicators
- Contribute to the development of high-level plans, product breakdown structures, cost estimates and project schedules.
Your experience will include:
- At least 5 years’ experience designing, developing and delivering enterprise and cross-enterprise ICT solutions in large and complex environments
- Experience within the healthcare sector and an understanding of broad healthcare topics and issues
- A demonstrated understanding of information and identity management concepts
- Experience with service-oriented and event-driven architectures
- An understanding of user interface and user experience concepts
- Experience with enterprise-grade relational database management systems
- Experience with middleware technologies such as integration engines and enterprise service buses
- Experience with application integration methods including file transfer, messaging, APIs and Web services
- Experience with Enterprise Information Architecture development, Data Standards and Governance, and Enterprise Information Exchange specifications
- Experience with cross-enterprise Master Data, Reference Data and Metadata Management and supporting services
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91290. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com