|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Pooja Deshmukh|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2018 17:24|
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing sites and deliverables for a significant infrastructure project for the department
- Liaising with vendors and both internal and external stakeholders
-Coordinating and scheduling practical deployments of infrastructure solutions across the state
- Managing and coordinating required site and penetration testing remediation
- Develop training strategies as required
- Acting as an escalation point for issues and risks, within a defined functional or technical area, throughout the project.
- Application of high level project management methodologies including the continual assessment and
reporting on project risks and issues, schedule, resources and requirements, to ensure that projects are
implemented within agreed timeframes, quality and budget.
- Ensuring project deliverables are produced within timeframes and are signed off.
- Liaising with and building positive working relationships with key Corporate Services, regional, and school
- Coordination of change management and implementation activities across a diverse spectrum of facilities.
- Management and coordination of post-implementation support and transition to operations activities.
The successful candidate will work as part of a dynamic team under the direction of a Senior Infrastructure Project
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as an Infrastructure Project Manager
- Relevant tertiary or industry certifications.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91291. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's