Davidson is currently recruiting for the Queensland State Government. The business works to promote Queensland at every opportunity. They have a strong sense of making a difference for Queensland and work with people from varied backgrounds and with different parts of the world.
About the Role
This role will report to the Program Test Manager. As a senior role you will be expected to take initiative, be able to prioritise and manage your own work, and also be an excellent team member, and contribute to a positive and constructive team environment, within a challenging program of work.
• Liaise with Testers, managers, business analysts, subject matter experts, trainers and other stakeholders to ensure testing covers all resulting changes to processes and procedures.
• Develop estimates for test development and execution to support team capacity planning.
• Development, prioritisation, and review of test cases, specifically those for Acceptance Testing scenarios to ensure developed solutions meet the requirements.
• Identify, request and monitor test data required for test scenarios.
• Maintain traceability between test inputs and test scenarios as required.
Test Preparation and Execution
• Execution of test scenarios and preparation of test data.
• Compare actual results against expected results.
• Analysis, problem solving and resolution of issues that may prevent testing objectives from being met, including escalation to System Test Coordinator and/or System Test Manager if needed.
• Contribute to the development and review of the testing report.
• Coordinate test management processes to closure.
• Contribute to the development, maintenance, and execution of the Quality Assurance strategy.
There are no mandatory qualifications needed for this role, however, relevant qualifications are highly regarded. To
be successful in this role you will need experience with:
working effectively in a team of technical test professionals
working with business people and stakeholders to successfully plan and execute user acceptance testing
one or more system test methodologies
one or more test tools, preferably ALM
working within both traditional and agile methodologies
analysis and problem solving of issues to recommend a responsive course of action
engaging and communicating with a range of stakeholders
- Immediately available
- Government role
- AO6 level
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sadia Nazmun on 07 3023 1045, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91288. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com