Davidson is currently recruiting for a range of businesses across the commercial and Government sectors. The Queensland Government is currently undertaking several key projects which require an experienced executive support officers to join their team on a temporary basis. The public sector has five organisational values to support their workforce. These values are the building blocks for their workplace culture. The values are: placing customer’s first, putting ideas into action, unleashing potential, being courageous and empowering people.
About the Role
Your part in the ongoing success of our business, in supporting key frontline services will see you responsible for a variety of work, including:
- Provide high level confidential and professional services to the Chief Information Officer (CIO) including word processing, electronic diary and appointment management, call screening and correspondence handling.
- Compose and prepare timely and accurate reports, briefings, ministerial and other high level correspondence including supporting material for speeches and presentations.
- Organise and coordinate meetings, conferences, ceremonies and other executive events ensuring supporting documentation, agenda papers and reports are available.
- Develop, liaise and maintain effective communication and collaborative working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including members of the business and community sector on behalf of the CIO.
- Operate with a high level of autonomy and initiative in the coordination and conduct of sensitive and confidential enquiries on behalf of the CIO.
- Examine incoming correspondence and, in consultation with the CIO, determine actions and priorities and, where necessary, prepare appropriate replies.
In order to be successful in this role you will have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills. The ideal person prides themselves on their ability to effectively use their skills gained in executive support roles to ensure that business objectives are met.
You will also:
- Possess intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- A high level of attention to detail
- Enjoy working within a dynamic and fast paced team environment
- Be confident and adept in taking minutes and coordinating agendas and meetings
- Have the ability to work to timeframes and prioritise your work effectively
- Prior Government experience is highly desirable
- Great hourly rate
- Kedron location
- Immediately available
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sadia Nazmun on 07 3023 1045, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91285. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com