- Full-time role, metro area with limited regional travel
- Tools of the trade including FMCV or Car Allowance
- Enjoy uncapped bonus
For over 40 years, our client has earned a reputation for delivering premium-quality products and solutions to the Industrial and Commercial sectors. They operate in Australia and New Zealand and service the following market segments:
- Mining and minerals processing
- Ports and airports
- Security and sporting facilities
- Warehousing and logistics
About the Role
This is a great opportunity to put your consultative sales skills to work selling to an established market and make it your own while growing and capitalizing on your connections and relationship building skills in the Victorian market.
You will be responsible for sourcing and booking your own appointments and working from your home office you really can base yourself anywhere in Melbourne. With a revitalized, fresh and energetic manager you will have a strong strategic partner that can support you and work towards building a strong market share.
Our Client has the sales systems and processes in place to support your efforts, and you will be backed by estimating, project delivery and service teams.
Ideally the person we are seeking will be able to display most or all of the following skills and attributes:
- A demonstrated technical aptitude and an ability to work remotely with limited supervision.
- You can evidence a history of selling a technical or physical products to knowledgeable clients in an industrial environment.
- You are innovative in seeking out and sourcing new business, while at the same time forming strong ongoing relationships with existing clients.
- You are well organised and able to manage a number of long term Sales opportunities from inception to installation.
- You must be capable and comfortable in setting your own appointments and creating your own call cycles.
- You are professional in your approach, but can also roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty when the need calls.
If you have specific questions before applying, please contact Louis Rogers-Ross on 03 9929 9544 quoting Sales Representative. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com