A highly regarded and well known Financial organisation with CBD location. This would be an impressive organisation to have in your profile. Assisting in the implementation of the Digital Transformation Strategy...you will act as a conduit between the Organisation and its customers to obtain insights into their customer experiences and inform service design changes required to improve their service delivery.
About the Role
You will be an integral team member, working closely with multiple stakeholders understanding UX issues whilst working on key elements on web applications actively solving them. A good understanding is valuable to defining UI wireframes, sketches and prototypes developing and delivering visual design concepts and design assets on time.
- Deep experience in Human Centered Design techniques, gathered through at least four years working in relevant UX Design roles
- Extensive experience in user research, user testing and the ability to sell your final designs to software users
- Strong appreciation of usability for web and mobile devices and applications, especially those that have significant data input and numerical rendering requirements
- Experience collaborating with web developers to build UI style guides for web applications
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a design-focused discipline, with specialisation in UX Design highly regarded
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Dom Elliott on 03 9929 9517.