We are representing a well-established Tier 2 Commercial Head Contractor. They undertake a wide range of projects from Justice, Health, Government and Education across Australia. Recently winning two $30Million School Projects in the inner west they are looking for 2 Project Managers to help with these projects
About the Role
The opportunity would see you work under the construction manager overseeing the day to day operations of the project leading an experienced Site Based team.
- Bachelor Degree of Building, or Construction Management or industry experience of 5+years minimum.
- +3 years post graduate experience working on construction projects
- Experience in Education, Social Housing or Aged Care Projects highly desirable.
- Experience working on projects up to $20Million
- A technical working knowledge of all major building trades
- A technical working knowledge of structural and civil engineering design principles
- A technical working knowledge of the building design process
- Solid work history with reputable firms
- Financial acumen to ensure projects run within budgetary constraints.
- Computer literate, including Intermediate to advanced MS Word, Project, Excel, Outlook
Attractive Salary, Strong Project Pipeline and Bonus Opportunities.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91273. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com