This well-established and successful commercial property organisation continues to expand through their commitment to delivering the best service and support to their customers.
A happy workplace is extremely important to our client and therefore they have a high appreciation for all their employees and promote an office environment that is inclusive, driven and supportive, where you can truly feel part of a happy ‘work-family’.
About the Role
Supporting two driven and energetic Centre Manager, you will be providing a diverse spread administration support whilst continuing to take on further accountabilities within this close-knit team of three.
You will also have the exciting opportunity to utilise your experience as a Team Administrator and continue your career development onto a multitude of paths, where your professionalism will be truly valued.
Your role will include (but not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Manage Purchase Orders and process creditor invoices.
- Collect and collate financial information for monthly reports.
- Provide assistance to create thorough detailed reports by the end of each month.
- Assist with updating sustainability reporting records and update spreadsheets.
- Assisting with and attend to tenant and customer requests promptly.
- Provide secretarial and administration support to Centre Manager, Marketing Manager, Operations Supervisor and Assistant Centre Manager.
- Filing and regular routine administrative housekeeping.
- Keep contact lists up to date.
- Answer phones, fax etc. as required.
- Assist with marketing material and maintain/update the website as required.
- Establish, maintain and build conciliatory, proactive, open relationships with all tenants, contractor and service providers.
- Relief reception tasks as directed by the Centre Manager.
- Liaise with retailers via memos, newsletters and keep excellent and regular communication.
You will be regarded for your genuine care and dedication, along with the ability to take on a busy, diverse, high volume position, whilst having the great attitude to get your hands dirty when needed. Everybody within the team will chip in to help one-another out, so you will be in good company!
A high level of resilience and rapport building skill and possessing is also essential.
You will also be team player with an approachable, easy going and friendly personality will be warmly welcomed by all members, whilst your professionalism and a confidence with your assertive demeanour will be highly valued.
In terms of professional background:
- Experience in reception and administration within the property industry (shopping centre background is preferred)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service communication skills
- Reputable and highly successful organisation
- Drive to work - parking provided
- Be the valued glue of the team
- Genuinely enjoyable environment and culture to work in – hard working and down to earth
- Exciting new stage for organisation with dedicated managers and members
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90942. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com