|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||21 days ago|
They are a well renowned, located in the CBD and they have an outstanding reputation for their cutting edge collaborative team environment and high quality work. They are looking to hire two talented and passionate DevOps Engineers to join them on a 6 month initial basis with definite room for extension. This team is facing a complex and exciting chalenge and need some expertise to ensure delivery of the project.
About the Role
The business has invested heavily in a product which is relatively new to the organisation, hence their capability to operate is not yet mature. Currently, they are working hard to stabilise the platform, improve performance and win the confidence of the users.
The team is at the forefront of pushing their tech agenda to move to the cloud, create APIs and Microservices around big data.
- AWS environment
- Linux & scripting
- CI/CD: Jenkins/Bamboo/BitBucket
- Containers and Container management: Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with Development teams
- Desirable: exposure to Security concepts/practices throughout the SDLC process
- Perform hands-on design and implementation of CI/CD and cultural transformation.
- Achieve success through the adoption of Continuous Delivery and DevOps practices, processes and tooling.
- Drive associated cultural change by gaining an understanding of people's concerns about the new ways of working and helping them understand the vision and what it means to them
- Drive, support and measure the adoption of Continuous Delivery and DevOps
- Work with diverse tools, platforms and teams
- Always looking to learn wherever possible and happy to share knowledge
- The ability to communicate at a technical and non-technical level with other business function