This global services company, with it's head office in Brisbane, is looking for a regional DPO to engage with senior stakeholders across the region, build and manage the privacy management program, work with internal risk teams, and facilitate compliance activities.
About the Role
Duties will encompass the following broad areas:
- Business, IT and 3rd party stakeholder engagement
- Governance and BAU responsibilities
- Compliance monitoring
- Personal Data inventory & usage
- Awareness communication and training
- Tertiary qualifications and or relevant Data Protection / Privacy / InfoSec / InfoSec Audit qualifications.
- Experience in one or more areas of data protection / privacy / privacy law / information security / governance, risk and compliance (GRC).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Above all, strong interpersonal and written commication skills and the ability to engage and persuade business stakeholders at all levels.
Great company, great benefits and a competitive package for the right individual.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 07 3023 1000, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91254. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com