Newly created Systems Security role to lead, own & drive security initiatives + manage & improve IT security across the global firm. $120-140k pack THE OPPORTUNITY
This company is a large and well-established global Professional Services firm that employs 2000 + staff across Australia, UK & Europe, the Middle East, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
They are currently expanding their capabilities across IT security, making this a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a large transformation.
About the Role
As the IT Security Analyst you'll be working in a mid-sized team that's is responsible for managing, maintaining and improving information security for the global business.
This is a hands-on technical role where you'll be responsible to action, investigate and analyse all security threats as well as proactively identify potential risks and vulnerability then develop policy and ways to improve security.
This is a lead role so you'll be responsible for owning and driving new security initiatives.
- Administering security solutions which include SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Data Loss Prevention, Information Protection, IPS/IDS and Privileged Identity Management.
- Reviewing and investigating security logs, incidents and alerts to identify threats and root causes.
- Monitoring for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised or illegal activity.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and vulnerabilities and implementing measures.
- Owning and troubleshooting support issues relating to security controls.
- Performing audits and technical risk assessments and documenting and maintaining security baselines and guides.
- Performing and/or assisting with maintenance of security systems e.g. upgrades, patches
- Assisting with the implementation of new security projects and initiatives as required
- Assisting with the creation, maintenance and delivery of cyber security awareness training for colleagues.
- Engaging in ‘ethical hacking’ to simulate security breaches.
- Reviewing users’ accesses and permissions with the information owners.
- Generating security statistics and/or reports for management reviews.
This role is located in Macquarie Park and is offering $120,000 - 140,000 (including super) - depending on experience.
- Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amee Karat on 02 8093 0606, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90960. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com