As Australia’s largest privately owned recruitment and consulting firm, Davidson is a market leader in workplace performance.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and more than 150 micro-specialist consultants working across Recruitment, Consulting and HR Solutions, Davidson is well placed to provide you with the right direction for long-term career and business success.
About the Role
We are seeking a first class Office Manager for our Brisbane office. In this role, you will be the face of Davidson to all clients and candidates.
This is an integral role, encompassing duties such as:
- Management of events held within the Brisbane Office, including monthly celebrations, annual events and other ad hoc events as required;
- Manage front of house activities, including directing all incoming calls as well as candidate and client meetings;
- Maintain all shared facilities within the office, including meeting rooms and kitchen facilities;
- Complete orders, as required, for stationery and other general office supplies;
- Ensure office safety requirements are maintained, particularly surrounding first aid, fire wardens, and building maintenance; and
- Provide additional support to the wider Brisbane team as required.
We are looking for someone who is goal orientated and enjoys cross-collaboration and sharing ideas. You will be working on multiple tasks at any given time and thus having the ability to time manage and prioritise while maintaining a consistent and professional communication style is key to being successful. We are an energetic team who truly support each other and inspire success.
What you need to bring:
- Previous administration and customer service experience, ideally within a professional services, sales or consulting environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage upwards to achieve required results
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve
We will transform your career by giving you every opportunity to reach your full potential with us through internal training and our exceptional back office infrastructure.
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of professionals in a highly cohesive and values based organisation.
- The opportunity to deliver exceptional customer service and drive innovation to ensure that our systems and processes continue to be market leading
- Being part of one of Australia’s most progressive and innovative human resource consultancies.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Elissa Henderson on 07 3023 1071, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91234. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com