- Providing BA services to the delivery stream projects, including elicitation and management of requirements, to support RFT process, and project delivery.
- Completing process analysis and design activities aligned with process standards
- Working collaboratively with a diverse set of stakeholders - internal and external to enable delivery
- Proactively identify and manage dependencies, risks and issues for the Project
- Ensuring BA deliverables align to the defined standards and expectations
- Supporting continuous improvement and working with the team to implement improvement initiatives.
- Proactively identify insights that help stakeholders achieve their objectives and improve products and services.
- The ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance is mandatory.
- Strong BA skillset including elicitation of functional and non-functional requirements, requirements management and traceability across data projects.
- Technical capability to analyse needs and articulate requirements for the underpinning data platform
- Experience working in data platforms for organisations that have distributed data collection points using a variety of equipment, and complex data processing needs.
- Experience defining requirements for Data Governance and Data Analytics including technology solution, process and people capabilities.
- Experience setting up data capabilities in a greenfield environment.
- Understanding around security and resilience needs of data platforms desirable
- Experience with data lifecycles, and usage/behaviour and familiarity with the types of events generally tracked and reported (e.g. Data Analytics, and other tracking, reporting or alerting software) desirable
- Fluency in the language of both business and technology as it pertains to data platforms desirable
- Experience working in regulatory and compliance environment desirable
- Experience managing requirements via Micro Focus ALM desirable
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact David Sparks on 03 9929 9500. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com