Human Resource Officer
|Job Title:||Human Resource Officer|
|Salary:||$45 - $50 per hour, Benefits: $45.00-$40.00/hour+Super|
|Contact Name:||Sadia Nazmun|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2018 16:41|
This Queensland State Government Department is currently looking for someone to work within their team. You will be involved in the recruitment process along with internal HR strategies and employee relations.
Continuous development has led to the contract which will require an experienced HR Officer until May
About the Role
• Undertake and deliver a range of people and payroll services to a range of customer groups.
• Provide accurate and timely advice to the staff on a range of people and payroll services matters, including salary and leave entitlements and conditions of employment.
• Autonomously undertake investigations into, troubleshoot and resolve complex employment or payroll matters and recommend suitable courses of action or solutions.
• Maintain, update and verify accurate computerised and manual people and payroll data, including maintaining contractor records, deduction and pay reconciliations, organisation restructures and other relevant processing activities within strict timeframes.
• Administer the Human Resource Information system (Aurion) to ensure system integrity. This includes coordinating system maintenance, payroll processes, workflow audits, data quality assessments and the development of user manuals, procedures and guidelines.
• Administer and coordinate testing and implementation of payroll system service pack upgrades to a strict schedule and budget. This includes preparing draft upgrade plans, coordinating the IT and vendor resources, testing activities and recording system defects.
• Administer the Aurion Self Service module, including attending to staff enquiries and monitoring requests for audit purposes.
• Produce a wide range of payroll and HRIS based reports and statistics within strict adhoc and scheduled timeframes. This requires experience with reporting tools and query languages to interrogate the database.
• Provide support to the Director People and Culture in relation to projects and other initiatives as required.
- Apply, advise on and interpret legislation and policy standards.
- Possessing high-level understanding of and proven experience in providing high quality HR systems and payroll service delivery within strict operational deadlines.
- Proven team player with strong communication and problem-solving skills to effectively consult with key stakeholders at all levels and provide viable solutions to complex system problems.
- Sound working knowledge of payroll and people services within the Queensland Public Sector and technical capability utilising Microsoft Office suite and Aurion report writer (or similar) is essential.
• CBD Location
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• Immediate Start
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sadia Nazmun on 07 3023 1045, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91235. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's