This not for profit organisation based in a Brisbane inner city north side location is now looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their warm and friendly team.
About the Role
In this newly created role you will be working in a small team and reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following duties;
- Financial annual and quarterly reporting including; profit & loss statements, balance sheets reconciliations, prepayments, and budgeting and forecasting for the business.
- BAS & FBT preparation
- Maintenance of the asset register as well as all calculations for depreciation and write offs
- Bank reconciliations
- Balancing of sales reports
- Month end processing and assisting with reporting for the board
- Preparation for audits and ad hoc reporting as directed
To be successful in this role you must be CA/ CPA qualified and have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role with a solid understanding of MYOB or the ability to pick it up quickly is desirable.
You will be a confident communicator as the role required extensive liaison with third parties you will enjoy developing new relationship and the desire to work closely with an in a small team environment is essential.
Experience within healthcare or not for profit organisations will be highly regarded.
- Close to public transport
- Not for profit benefits (salary sacrificing)
- Generous salary - up to $80k+ super
- Work for an organisation who value their people