Control Systems Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Control Systems Test Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Katherine Fry|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2018 11:57|
This role is responsible for the verification and the validation of internally developed software systems and products that support the delivery and operation of the Sydney Trains ATRICS control systems.
The Control Systems Test Engineer participates in the delivery of system tasks and also contributes to the large, complex systems projects in order to support Project Managers and the Development Team to meet agreed scope of works in a financially responsible way.
This position will also be responsible for managing the preparation of technical documentation/specifications for the verification, validation and type approval of key software products used in the operation of Sydney Trains network.
To be successful within this role you will be an Electrical or Computer Systems Engineer with strong knowledge of ATRICS control systems. You will also need:
• Knowledge of testing and commissioning of Control Systems in a railway signaling environment as well as process improvement.
• Demonstrated experience in embedded, safety related, high availability, event driven systems.
• Demonstrated experience in system testing and identifying system deficiencies under test conditions including communications protocols based on serial, network and LAN interfaces.
• Knowledge and experience of document and specification preparation and of configuration control.
• Experienced in working independently on small projects or contributing to medium sized Systems projects performing formal testing.
The role is based in Homebush and will offer a competitive daily rate, a team environment and the opportunity to work on some innovative projects in NSW, providing Sydney with the rail network it needs and deserves.
They are looking for someone to start ASAP.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91223. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's