Australia's leading Telco has big plans for the future and requires a number of Software Engineers to shape and improve internal business processes to achieve their goals
About the Role
You will be working in a highly innovative and passionate team who are tasked with a number of orchestration initiatives.
Day to day you will:
- Translate customer needs and requirements into customer wireframes and mock-ups using agile software development principles
- Assess platform operating system and application software upgrades and maintenance releases to contribute to the formulation of implementation plans
- Provide specialist expertise and consultancy in platform performance analysis and escalated fault finding and resolution
- Support transition of skills relating to deployment and release processes to operations staff to build internal capability
- Contribute to the delivery of key products/solutions aligned to customers' expectations
You love working in a collaborative team, you don't wait for direction, you take responsibility and ownership.
Your technical knowledge includes:
- CI/CD experience
- Ideally an understand or experience of Telco technologies
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Margaret Cook on 03 9929 9554, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91172. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com