My client is a well established civil contractor who has built a solid reputation for delivering high quality civil construction projects, specializing in Water and Wastewater infrastructure, and commercial construction.
About the Role
Due to a growing pipeline of current and future projects, my client is now sourcing for experienced Project Engineers / Managers - either civil or mechanical discipline. Based in Brisbane, the roles will be responsible for managing multiple projects across Queensland and NSW and regular travel will be required, sometimes for extended periods.
To be considered for this role, it is expected you will possess:
- A Civil or Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Significant experience at Project Engineer or Project Manager level managing small to medium projects in water and waste water infrastructure construction
- Experience working autonomously in small teams
- Excellent contractor management and client liaison experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to travel and experience working in remote environments
These are permananet roles with a well established company offering the opportunity to advance your career by working on, and managing, a range of projects nationally.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90628. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com