- Newly created opportunity on the Executive
- Lead operations, delivery and maintenance for a regional utility provider
- Benefits of a regional lifestyle in a beautiful Shepparton location
Goulburn Valley Water (GVW) provides quality water and wastewater services to a population of 125,000 across 54 towns in North Central Victoria. Covering a region that extends from the outskirts of Melbourne in the south to the Murray River in the north, the organisation's core purpose is to deliver safe, reliable and affordable water services to residential, commercial and industrial customers.
Reporting to the Managing Director and being an active contributor to the executive team, you will lead the delivery, operations and maintenance of the organisation's water and wastewater treatment and network assets. Functions include management of:
- Headworks, dams, water diversion assets and bulk entitlements
- Water treatment and regulatory drinking water compliance
- Network operations and performance monitoring
- Delivery of network planned and reactive maintenance programs
- Wastewater treatment and recycling programs
- Farm operations
- 24 hour emergency response
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Seamus Scanlon on (03) 9929 9589 or Jarrod McLauchlan on (03) 9929 9515.