- Newly created opportunity on the Executive
- Lead planning, asset management and capital works
- Benefits of a regional lifestyle in a beautiful Shepparton location
Goulburn Valley Water (GVW) provides quality water and wastewater services to a population of 125,000 across 54 towns in North Central Victoria. Covering a region that extends from the outskirts of Melbourne in the south to the Murray River in the north, the organisations core purpose is to deliver safe, reliable and affordable water services to residential, commercial and industrial customers. With the recent departure of a well-regarded executive member who has been promoted within the Victorian water sector, GVW has realigned the structure, effectively creating two new executive roles.
Reporting to the Managing Director and being an active contributor to the executive team, you will lead the organisations water and wastewater system planning, associated asset management systems, environmental compliance and customer connections. Functions include development and management of:
- Master planning of water resources, treatment and networks.
- Asset management strategy, programs and systems (GIS, AMS) information, optimisation and performance monitoring.
- Replacement and preventative maintenance programs.
- Delivery of the $30 million annual capital works program
- Energy and GHG program.
- Mechanical & electrical maintenance and SCADA systems.
- Environmental planning and compliance.
- Customer connections (residential, commercial & industrial).
A proven leader in the projects and planning field, you are familiar with civil, mechanical and electrical components of infrastructure projects. Highly regarded for your customer service skills and focus on safety, you will enjoy this opportunity to join a high performing executive team. An appreciation of the water sector would be beneficial but not necessarily a key requirement of the role.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Seamus Scanlon on (03) 9929 9589 or Jarrod McLauchlan on (03) 9929 9515.