* Strong stakeholder engagement & report wring capabilities
* Blue-chip financial services
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a blue-chip company as a CyberSecurity & Risk Analyst. Modern technology and systems, very switched-on technical and business leadership, and the environment will not disappoint.
Reporting to the CISO, you will be part of a team providing specialist support and advice to senior stakeholders on IT security controls and processes. You will also be involved in:
- Compliance & Assurance.
- Control Management
- Incident Management
- Major Incident Response Planning and Management
- Stakeholder Reporting and Communication
- At least 1-3 years’ experience working in Cyber Security or Risk & Assurance.
- Knowledge and experience in Splunk or similar SIEM technologies.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Degree in Information Technology (or similar)
- Recognised qualifications in Cybersecurity
Great company and culture, excellent package for the right person Base/Super/STI.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1809-91176. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com