- Our Difference
- Our Recruitment Process
- Executive & Boards
- Projects & Operations
- Screening & Assessment
- Case Studies
- HR Solutions
- Job Seekers
- Contact Us
Top 50 Public Sector Women (Victoria)
We are seeking nominations and entries from inspirational female leaders working in the public sector within Victoria!
Across Victorian Local and State Government and Statutory Authorities, the public sector has a significant number of exceptional female leaders building high performing teams and transforming their communities.
The Top 50 Public Sector Women (Victoria) list will shine a spotlight on exceptional leaders, highlighting their work and creating role models for other females in the sector.
Do you have inspiring female leaders in your team that you would like to nominate? Or are you eligible and would like to highlight your own achievements?
Interested? Download the Entry Form and enter today!
Leaders who make it onto the Top 50 list for 2017 will receive the following:
- Publication on the inaugural Top 50 Women Public Sector Women list. Finalists will be invited to attend an exclusive event where all Listees will be announced.
- Exposure and networking opportunities with successful leaders in the public sector.
- Invitations for the Top 50 Alumnae to networking and thought leadership events held by Davidson.
- Opportunity to receive one of six Scholarships to Davidson’s Leadership Acceleration Program
- Comprehensive Media Kit to promote your inclusion on the list and further build your brand.
- Dedicated PR campaign profiling the Listees on Davidson social platforms and third party publications.
We are very excited to announce the seven members of our esteemed judging panel will be:
- Adam Fennessy – Secretary, Department Environment, Land, Water & Planning and Deputy President of IPAA Victoria
- Corey Hannett – Coordinator General, Major Transport Infrastructure Program
- Rebecca McKenzie – CEO, City of Glen Eira & President of LGPro
- Kym Peake – Secretary, Department of Health & Human Service
- Tracey Slatter – Managing Director, Barwon Water
- Dr Gillian Sparkes – Commissioner for Environmental Sustainability Victoria
To view the Judging Criteria, click HERE
Entries open Monday March 27, 2017
Entries are now closed
List Announcement Wednesday August 16, 2017 at Sofitel, Melbourne.
Any questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org